Certified Yoga Instruction
My primary orientation is from the Iyengar tradition and I am a Certified Yoga Teacher (RYT 200 – Yoga Alliance).
Combined with having a life-long interest in the instruction, practise and study of yoga, I lead formal yoga classes at the Village Square in Vankoughnet.
Happy Hips Class
60 Minutes – Tuesdays at 7PM in the Village Square
Come & enjoy with me a class whose purpose is to focus on:
- Happy Hip Openings
- Grateful Flexible Spines
- Proudly Rotating Shoulders
- Strengthening & Lengthening
Expect to leave class feeling increased flexibility, connectedness and balance overall. $12 per class. Please wear comfortable clothing and bring a yoga mat.
(Although transformation will always be a byproduct of yoga practice, the focus of this class will be on mind/body connection regarding over-all health and well-being)
Yoga & Transformation Class
90 Minutes – Saturday 9AM in the Village Square
- We will begin with 60 minutes of asana practice encompassing weekly themes followed by an optional 30 minutes of Circle
- We will share our intentions together with like-minded others…taking yoga “off-the-mat” into transformational daily focus, documenting our progress through weekly journaling
- We will turn our insights into action, igniting an empowered life (as based on the work of Jack Boken through Baron Baptiste’s Journey Into Power Yoga)
Expect to leave class feeling increased flexibility, connectedness and balance overall. $15 per class. Please wear comfortable clothing and bring a yoga mat.