As they relate to adults during the course of parenting, and caregiving of children
Offering instruction in Personal Processes
Anger, grief, depression, Joy, longing, aspiration
For the purpose of:
- Alleviating stress
- Facilitating personal growth and human potential
- Helping adults to connect with and enhance respect and compassion for all life, including ourselves
What is emotional processing?
- Finding our feelings
- Bringing them forward
- Integrating them into our life
What is the basis of emotional healing?
- The search for what part of our history and feelings, play in the things that happen to us, and how we respond
What do I teach?
- The willingness to experience and express the fullness of feelings in ways that are safe and uplifting for oneself and others.
- Breathing techniques